The following are press releases pertaining to Classen Immunotherapies' data.
1. Press release March 25,1996 pertaining to data published on the BCG vaccine.
2. Press release May 24,1996 pertaining to data published on the Hepatitis B vaccine.
3. Press release October 22,1997 pertaining to studies published in conjunction with LDS Hospital.
4. Press release February 16, 1998 pertaining to data presented on ABC World News Tonight.
5. Press release October 13, 1998 pertaining to the halting of Hepatitis B immunization in France.
6. Press release November 30,1998 pertaining to the hemophilus vaccine and diabetes.
7. Press release May 7, 1999 pertaining to published data linking the hemophilus vaccine to diabetes.
8. Press release September 11, 2000 pertaining to compensation for vaccine induced diabetes.
9. Press release May 14, 2001 ; Survey of doctors indicates widespread concern that vaccines cause chronic diseases.
10. Press release December 27, 2001 ;Military immunization associated with increased risk of diabetes, especially in women. Risk includes Anthrax vaccine. Findings consistent with reports that Persian Gulf war veterans are at increased risk for Lou Gehrigs disease.
11. Press release July 31, 2002 pertaining to published data proving the Hemophilus vaccine causes diabetes.
12. Press release May 27, 2003 pertaining to published data supporting a causal relationship between several common pediatric vaccines and diabetes.
13.Press release February 25, 2008 pertaining to published data showing those with a strong family history of diabetes are at great risk for vaccine induced diabetes.
14. Press release April 4, 2008 pertaining to the link between immunization and metabolic syndrome.
15. Press release August 26, 2008 pertaining to the link between immunization and metabolic syndrome.
16. Press release December 9, 2008 pertaining to the link between immunization and metabolic syndrome.